|AT124550 Exploring Music with Young Children: – OA-L1
Focus on the 5 Domains
- Exploring Music with Young Children’ is a fun-filled, high energy music and movement training.
- With a focus on understanding the 5 Domains through practice, we will use song lyrics and music to address the Birth through Kindergarten Early Learning and Development Standards.
- Presentation is ideal for early childhood educators, administrators, and support staff who are involved with creating activities or designing curriculum with a multicultural approach.
- Participants leave equipped with song list and suggestions on how to proactively use the Internet to find age-appropriate songs and music activities.
3 Hour Fun Training Includes:
- Participant Handouts ( song lyrics and Internet links)
- Guided Whole Movement Activities
- Small Group Activities
- Q & A to Address Specific Participant Needs
For Booking Information
Arm Your Child With Music L.L.C.
Keith M. Jackson, B.A, M.S.
Training Space requirement:
- Open space to accomodate group movement
- Desks or tables for note taking
- LED Projector – Screen
- Internet Access with Sound
available on iTunes