Arm Your Child With Music tm
Step Up to Quality Every Day in a Musical Way
Welcome to Arm Your With Music tm on the web.
* Promote Language and Literacy Development and
* Address one or more of the following
Five Official Domains for “Birth through Kindergarten Early Learning and Development Standards.“
1. Social and Emotional Development
2. Physical Well-Being and Motor Development
3. Approaches Towards Learning
4. Language and Literacy Development
5. Cognition and General Knowledge – including Math Science and Social Studies
According to the United States Education Department, Music is a part of the Core Curriculum of academic subjects. As a result, it remains a powerful tool for teaching.
The CD is loaded with:
- Kindergarten Readiness Songs of different musical styles, beats and tempos that focus on Language and Literacy Development and General Knowledge
- Music that encourages Physical Well-Being and Motor Development and Approaches Towards Learning. I Know All My Name, 911
- Introductions to Physical Science concepts like Colors in Nature These Bones Under My Skin and Body Parts
- Social and Emotional concepts, All My Friends Are Different, Look A Special Mirror
Keith M. Jackson, B.A., M.S., Creative Director for Arm Your Child With Musictm company, is a professional musician, composer, educator, entertainer, and published author. A native of Ohio, Keith has performed his musical programs throughout the United States and abroad for over 25 years. They include Arm Your Child with Music workshops, jazz and gospel concerts, plus other popular music forms. He has a Bachelor’s of Arts degree in vocal music, Masters of Science degree in Education Administration and a current prek-12 Principal’s license for the state of Ohio. He continues to teach music and technology, serves as minister of music and a community mentor.
He is listed with the Ohio Child Care Resource & Referral Association (OCCRRA). He is a Step Up To Quality (SUTQ) trainer for these workshops:
- Exploring Music With Young Children
- Ohio Approved:
- Family Engagement
- Leadership Module
- CDA prep courses 1 -9,
As a professional musician and educator, I enjoy teaching Early Childhood educators:
- How to have fun daily teaching in the classroom.
- How to infuse music across the curriculum
- How to look for creative ways to keep families engaged in their child’s ongoing development in the program.
- How to integrate music across the curriculum to address Common Core Standards and Enhance Character Development.
The Arm Your Child With Music program offers a wide range of music styles. The Songs promote school readiness skills, multicultural awareness and how to recognize signs of child and family abuse. YouTube videos of songs
Performances in school settings include teaching the music from the CD, as well demonstrating for teachers effective ways to incorporate songs into lesson plans to address the target learning skills.
Third Grade Reading Guarantee
Video created to help teachers learn how to use online interactive resources to help students improve their reading and comprehension
Get the block to fall into the square hole to progress to the next level…
|Play this free game now!|
Check out the other career involvement at Keithmjackson.com