“Exploring Music with Young Children and Integrating Early Learning Content Standards” (3 hours) Step Up To Quality approved
This is an interactive high-energy multimedia music and movement workshop.
Participants will learn:
- Innovative teaching strategies that can be used in a variety of center based classrooms and home day care settings
- Songs that enhance English Language Arts, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies
- How to integrate music to teach across curriculum and address Common Core standards
- How to Integrate gross motor fine motor and strengthen oral language development
Children’s Classroom Workshop
Kindergarten Readiness Presentation
- Interactive workshop presented in classroom or designated area
- Children are guided through songs and movement using a multimedia approach
- Usually presented minimum once a week for four weeks.
- Presentation lasts for 45 minutes with follow-up as requested
* Weeks and times can be adapted or extended based on center’s goals and class sizes
Click and Down load brochure for more information about the Arm Your Child With Music Professional Development workshops and Classroom Presentations for Pre-k and Kindergarten children.